July is one of the busiest months of the year for magicians. Normally due to the amount of weddings that take place. In July I performed at weddings, birthdays, a batmitzvah, corporate events and parties!
Lets take a look to see what I got up to and where I travelled to:
- Amazed and entertained at a surprise 50th Birthday Party in Lindfield, West Sussex.
- Made guests laugh, clap and cheer at Heathfield care-home’s 10th anniversary, Chichester, West Sussex.
- Entertained as a 40th Birthday Magician for Robin and his friends and family in Southampton, Hampshire.
- Performed modern day close up magic at an 18th Birthday Party in Saffron Walden, Essex.
Tweet from Tim:
@MattParro just blew my mind!
- Stunned guests with Wedding Celebration Entertainment in Croydon, Greater London.
- Entertained as a Wedding Magician for Charlie and Joanna and all their guests in Orpington, Greater London.
- Amazed guests at a Batmitzvah in Stanmore, Middlesex.
- Wowed colleagues of Scott Fleary Productions at their companies 10th Birthday Party as a Corporate Magician, London.
- Entertained at a Garden Party for Fiona and her family and friends for her Retirement Party in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
- Performed Wedding Reception Magic at the Grand Hotel for Shona and Brian and their guests, Brighton, East Sussex.
The last function that I performed for needs it own paragraph. This is because of all the incredible tweets I received after the event. The event was for Kerry and Sam’s Wedding in Essex. I met Kerry and Sam and some of their friends over a year and a half ago, I was performing close up magic at a restaurant in Brighton as one of my gigs for New Years Eve (31/12/10). Everyone was so impressed that before the end of the week I was booked to perform at Kerry and Sam’s wedding, planned for July 2012. It was a fantastic day and everyone loved the magic… Here are some of the tweets I received.
- Tweet from Danielle:
@MattParro Is absolutely out of hand! That shiz is not even possible! #crazy love it! #wedding.
- Tweet from Ben:
@MattParro best magician I’ve ever seen. Brilliant part of the wedding.
- Tweet from Sara:
@MattParro Best magician I’ve ever seen, still got my signed cards! Everyones got to check him out! Unbelievable!!!
- Tweet from Sam (The Groom): Massive thank you to
@MattParro for his amazing magic!! Best magician in the business!! #amazing
- Tweet from Friday: Well done to
@MattParro for making me gasp last night.